Skip to content
- Any person wishing to collect a reward for information must contact CrimeStoppers at either 919-942-7515 or www.crimestoppers-chcunc.org.
- Information provided must lead to a felony arrest for a crime that occurred in Chapel Hill, Carrboro, or on the UNC-Chapel Hill campus (including UNC Hospitals). Tips about crimes in other jurisdictions will be forwarded to the appropriate agency.
- The following persons are not eligible to receive rewards from Chapel Hill∙Carrboro∙UNC-Chapel Hill CrimeStoppers: victim of the reported crime; person with a vested interest in the outcome of the case; person required by law to report crimes to law enforcement; employee of a law enforcement agency; court official; suspect or defendant in the reported case; and members of the CrimeStoppers Board of Directors.
- The CrimeStoppers Board of Directors is responsible for all decisions concerning the granting of rewards.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will CrimeStoppers its Officers, Board of Directors, or Advisors to the Board be liable to any caller for any special, incidental, punitive, indirect, or consequential damages, whether based on breach of contract, warranty, tort, or otherwise and whether or not CrimeStoppers has been advised of the possibility of such damages.